Come Join Us! Sustainable Rossmoor is committed to adopting actions in our personal lives, and advocating for change at the Mutual and GRF levels, that reduce our impact on the environment. We hope that you will join us in our commitment to being environmentally responsible and resource efficient.PRINTABLE DUES FORM
We are an outgoing and active group that believes in living lightly on this great planet. We look forward to seeing you at one of our general meetings (First Tuesday evening at 7pm @ Creekside’s Fairway Room.)
Dues are $15 per person per year. Print out the form below and join us!
Sustainable Rossmoor Membership: $15 dues per person runs January – December
Name: ________________________________________ Date: ______________
Address: __________________________Entry:_____Mutual:______Project: _____
Home Phone: ___________________ Cell Phone: ____________________
Rossmoor resident? YES NO Paid: CASH CHECK
Place your check (payable to Sustainable Rossmoor) and this form in an envelope and:
- leave it in the club’s mailbox at Gateway during regular office hours;
- mail it to Dave Kern, Membership Chair, 4153 Terra Granada #2B, Walnut Creek, CA 94595; or
- bring the form and check to any Sustainable Rossmoor event
8 Easy Ways to Live A More Sustainable Lifestyle Here in Rossmoor
- Take the bus! It’s easy and fun
- Opt In to Deep Green MCE for an additional $5/month on your electric bill.
- Use the cold water settings on your washing machine
- If you garden, commit to drip irrigation
- Buy and Use environmentally safe household products
- Recycle & Reuse! Check what’s recyclable at the Recycle Smart website.
- Talk with your Mutual Rep and get involved in bringing sustainable practices to your Entry
- Join Sustainable Rossmoor of course! Come to our monthly meeting (First Tuesday 7pm @ Creekside’s Fairway Room) or email us for more information: email@example.com.