Come Join Us! Sustainable Rossmoor is committed to adopting actions in our personal lives, and advocating for change at the Mutual and GRF levels, that reduce our impact on the environment. We hope that you will join us in our commitment to being environmentally responsible and resource efficient.
We are an outgoing and active group that believes in living lightly on this great planet. We look forward to seeing you at one of our general meetings (First Tuesday evening at 7pm @ Creekside’s Fairway Room. (Zoom during Shelter-In-Place)
Dues are currently $20 per person per year.
Our year is January to December. However if you join us as a new member in October, November or December of any given year, your dues cover the rest of the current year and all of the following year. (That’s up to 3 months free dues!)
Print out the form below and join us!
Sustainable Rossmoor Membership: Dues are currently $20.00 per person/per year (runs January-December)
Name: ________________________________________________ Date: ______________
Address: ___________________________________ Entry:____Mutual:_____Project: _____
Home Phone: ______________________ Cell Phone: _____________________________
Rossmoor resident? YES__ NO___ Paid: AMOUNT ________ CASH__ CHECK __
Place your check (payable to Sustainable Rossmoor) and this form in an envelope and:
- leave it in the club’s mailbox at Gateway during regular office hours; or
- mail it to Paula Erickson, Membership Chair, 2416 Ptarmigan Drive #1, Walnut Creek, CA 94595; or
- bring the form and check to any Sustainable Rossmoor event (once in-person meetings are permitted again
Convenient Printable Membership Form: SRMembershipForm
8 Easy Ways to Live A More Sustainable Lifestyle Here in Rossmoor
- Take the bus! It’s easy and fun
- Opt In to Deep Green MCE for an additional $5/month on your electric bill.
- Use the cold water settings on your washing machine
- If you garden, commit to drip irrigation
- Buy and Use environmentally safe household products
- Recycle & Reuse! Check what’s recyclable at the Recycle Smart website.
- Talk with your Mutual Rep and get involved in bringing sustainable practices to your Entry
- Join Sustainable Rossmoor of course! Come to our monthly meeting (First Tuesday 7pm @ Creekside’s Fairway Room) or email us for more information: email@example.com.