We know that climate change, global warming, and depletion of our natural resources have an impact on human and animal lives. Instead of shrugging our shoulders and assuming there’s nothing we can do about it, Sustainable Rossmoor is committed to adopting actions in our personal lives, and advocating for change at the Mutual and GRF levels, that reduce our impact on the environment. We are committed to being environmentally responsible and resource efficient and we’d love to have you join us! We are an outgoing and active group that believes in living lightly on this great planet. We’d love your input and look forward to seeing you at one of our general meetings (First Tuesday evening at 7pm @ Creekside’s Fairway Room.)
Have a question? Wonder where an event is being held or how you can become involved? Shoot us an email and the President of the club, Marcia McLean, will get right back to you!
Or email the President Marcia McLean directly at President@sustainablerossmoor.org.
8 Easy Ways to Live A More Sustainable Lifestyle Here in Rossmoor
- Take the bus! It’s easy and fun
- Opt In to Deep Green MCE for an additional $5/month on your electric bill.
- Use the cold water settings on your washing machine
- If you garden, commit to drip irrigation
- Buy and Use environmentally safe household products
- Recycle & Reuse! Check what’s recyclable at the Recycle Smart website.
- Talk with your Mutual Rep and get involved in bringing sustainable practices to your Entry
- Join Sustainable Rossmoor of course!